Wednesday 16 November 2016

Fabulous Friend


Good Morning,

I have been crafting away again using the newest Crafteezee Collection that Tracy at Noor Designs has put together, you really do get some many fab goodies to play with in these collections.



I have made a slightly different shape card, this one is a 7'x 4' card base as I thought my usual 6' x 6' was a little to compact & I wanted a bit of height.


Thank you for popping by & I hope you have a lovely day

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned paper
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes with option Use a Sentiment


6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is absolutely stunning I love all the details. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a fabulous and stunning card for a friend. Love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of color, layout, and ribbon! Thanks for joining in at Mod Squad Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card colours and layout thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use a sentiment” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card. I love your choice of embellishments. Thank you for sharing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete