Thursday 10 November 2016

Art Deco Twist Birthday



Good Afternoon,

Well the nights are drawing in here now & I have to light the fire & turn on the light down in my little crafty shack, the downfall of having a craft room at the bottom of the garden.

I have been having a little play with the latest Crafteezee Collection from Noor Designs UK & the theme of this collection is Art Deco. I was a tad worried about the theme as Art Deco really isn't my thing but I thought outside of the box & used the yummy goodies in a slightly different way.



As soon as I saw the feathers I remembered this lovely Lili of the Valley Stamp that I bought ages ago, sadly discontinued now. I have coloured her up using Distressed Markers to match the pink & blacks in the collection.


I know the image is more of the Victorian era but with the feathers in her headdress I thought it would go well with everything in the collection.


I do love these Feathers & the straws are fab as well. 




A bit pic heavy but there are just so many gorgeous goodies that I have used on this card & I still have loads left.


Thank you for stopping by & having a look I do really appreciate it.

I hope you have a lovely evening

Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Use a Sentiment
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
OLLCB - Vintage


6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card it is just so elegant I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art Deco in your own style....I love it. You used the gorgeous items very well.....This is a gorgeous card. And I love your sweet image.....
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! I love that sweet little gal and all the fun embellishments! Thanks for joining the challenge at Ooh La La!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Emma. Love all your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DELIGHTFUL card!!!
    LOVE your image and colouring, LOVE all the embellishments and fancy shape too!!!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous vintage card with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete