Thursday 3 November 2016

A little Winter Scene


Good Afternoon

I was just having a look through my blog posts & came across this one that I hadn't published, very strange as this was the very first card I made with the Yuletide Crafteezee Collection which arrived about a month ago.


I have painted the lovely holly wreath with white gresso paint & then embossed with Shabby Blue Frantage. I just knew as soon as I saw the wreath that it had to be the focal point of a card.


I couldn't resit using the wreath to frame this gorgeous winter scene, I have added a little bit of glamour dust to the house, trees & snow under the gnome for a bit of sparkle.


Thank you for stopping by 

Hope you have a lovely day

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Seasons - DT Fav





7 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. The wreath is gorgeous too. Have a great evening. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card Emma....such a lovely scene and so man beautiful items used. I love this kind of cards.....really beautiful.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the wreath. ~DT Janis, The Merry Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and beautiful card Emma thank you for joining us over on
    Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge
    Dianne xx
    HJCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the scene you created. Fabulous card!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge Neva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Emma! This is absolutely beautiful. Stunning artwork.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely and elegant vintage-looking Christmas card. Love it. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Tree Challenge at Holly Jolly. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete