Wednesday 23 November 2016

Anything Goes at Midweek Magnolia


Good Morning,

I have had to keep this to myself for the past few weeks but now I can shout it from the rooftops. I am the newest member of the Midweek Magnolia Design Team, I was so thrilled to be asked after I applied for their latest DT Call.


Midweek Magnolias

The theme for my first Challenge is .........

Anything Goes using a Magnolia Image



I have coloured up the sweet Tilda with Holiday Sweater with Distressed Markers. I have added a little bit of Wink of Stella to Rudolf's nose.


The papers are from a paper pad that I bought from the Range (they do have some nice papers in there) I thought I would make a different shaped card, it is suppose to be a bauble but I'm not sure it comes across like that. 


Most of the flowers & other embellishments are from Live & Love Crafts 


Our sponsor is 

Magnolia Sweden




You MUST use a Magnolia image, you can use any other 
Magnolia products such as paper, dies, flowers etc if you wish.  
You may only share your project with up to 4 other challenges, 
 that makes it a total of 5 including ours 

Thank you for stopping by & make sure you pop over to the Midweek Magnolia Challenge & see what gorgeous projects the rest of the DT have come up with.

Hope you have a fab day

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/Use Red
Try it on Tuesday - Layer it up - TOP 5

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the bauble effect and all your embellishments are so pretty, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma this is a stunning card. Congratulations on your new Design Team position they are very lucky to have you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT position-gorgeous card,cute image and fabulous embellishments----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Very sweet card and great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FABULOUS debut Emma!!! Your card is gorgeous...I love the shape and your sweet Tilda is beautifully done...love all those wonderful embellies too! So good to have you creating with us!! Have a wonderful day Emma!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Emma. We are so glad to have you on the Midweek Magnolias DT. I love this card. You colored Tilda beautifully!!! Love all the pretty embellies; lots to look at.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty ornament card, so happy to have you join the Midweek Magnolia team xo julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks bunches for sharing your beautiful card with us over at TioT this time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you there again next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design, Emma! The card's elements are perfectly done, and your coloration of Tilda is spot on! I love that you shared your inspiration with us at Magnolia-lcious! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete