Friday 28 February 2020

Xtra fun with Tilda


Good Morning,

It's challenge time again over at the Alphabet Challenge & we are now on the letter X which is for ........

Xtra Embellishments

 so pile on those embellishments :)



I have coloured up Raspberry Tilda from the Fruit Salad Collection using Inktense Pencils. I coloured her up ages ago & completely forgot about her until I had a little clear out & there she was in one of my folders. 


The frame was another thing I found when having a clear out, it's amazing how many things you forget you've bought. All the embellishments are from my stash & the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts


Thank you for stopping by & come and join in with our challenge as we love to see all of your fab creations.

Have a super day

Hugs



3 comments:

  1. Definitely a keepsake card, beautifully coloured image and fabulous embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Xtra embellishments Emma -love the colours and the colouring. It is soooo amazing how much stuff we have, isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete