Tuesday 4 February 2020

V is for Veg


Good Afternoon,

Well i'm a little late with my post as I've not been overly well over the last few days, but I am beginning to feel better. I have though given it to my husband so I'm not his favourite person at the moment ha ha.

It is challenge time again over at the Alphabet Challenge & we are on the letter V which is for Veg.



I have coloured up these gorgeous bunnies from the Lawn Fawn Set Snow Bunnies, I know this is a Christmas card but you can never start making Christmas cards too early.


For the background I have used one of the new masking stencils from Time for Tea Designs & distressed inks to make the blue circles, I have then cut some snow banks out of silver card stock & adhered then to the bottom of the circles.


For the 'Veg' element I have used the cute little carrots from the Snow Bunnies set, they are just so sweet with the little bows on them.


Thank you for stopping by & make sure you pop over to the Alphabet Challenge & join in.

Hope you have a lovely day

Hugs



1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma this is a gorgeous card. Those animals with their carrots are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete