Monday 17 February 2020

What you Wish


Good Afternoon,

We have another challenge going on over at the Alphabet Challenge & we are up the the letter W which is for ...........

What you Wish (Anything Goes)


I have coloured up Tilda with Umbrella Daisy using Inktence Pencils, I haven't used my pencils for a while & found I had stamped some Magnolia Tilda's out on watercolour paper so thought I would colour them in.



I have added some glamour dust the the daisy umbrella as you know I love a bit of sparkle.



Check out the video below for how I put together this card & a little tour of the Craftyshack, if you make it to the end of the video my little dog Zosia also makes an appearance.



Thank you for stopping by & make sure to pop over to the Alphabet Challenge & join in as we love to see all the things you create.

Hope you have a super day

Hugs

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

Craft Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with a Bow
The Crafters Cafe - Pink or Red
Creations in Pink - Anything Goes but Mainly Pink
Craft Rocket Challenges - Bows &/or Buttons
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes - Spotlight Winner



5 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card. It is simply gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image on a gorgeously designed card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card. thank you for sharing with us at Creations in Pink Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Your ornate frame is beautiful, and so are the pretty in pink flowers! Thanks for joining the Crafter's Cafe for the current challenge. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with beautiful details! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete