Wednesday 24 January 2018

What's your Style


Good Morning,

It's Wednesday again so it's my turn to show you a card that I have made for Noor Designs UK using the brand new papers from Mintay. These papers are so bright & cheerful, just what we need to brighten up the cold wet days.

I have used my Copic Markers to colour up this stamp from LDRS called What's your Style. I would say that my 'style' is the Casual Weekend as I do hate having to dress up, I'm much happier in my slouch around the house clothes.


For my little arrangement I have used Chrysanthemums, open roses, poppies, bon bons & pink pearl spray. The bon bons are just fab you have to pop over to the shop & grab some.





Thank you for stopping by

Hugs

Emma xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heat - Anything Goes
Crafters Castle - Anything Goes - TOP 3
Crafting with Dragonflies - Anything Goes
All Dressed Up Challenge - Anything Goes



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

5 comments:

  1. Lovely colour palette. I love the floral arrangement too. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and how you incorporated the little pompom into the floral arrangement. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Regards,
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute and I like all the layers and flowers... it looks so girlie.
    Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge blog and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinking cute Emma.
    Love the digi, all the flowers and your paperchoice!
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!
    Bernadet *DT*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete