Wednesday 10 January 2018

Sitting on a branch with Tilda


Good Morning,

After going a little spring like for my Noor Designs UK DT card last week I have gone back to wintry colours as it's just so cold & dreary here at the moment, spring seems like an age away.


For my card I have coloured up CP Tilda using Inktense Pencils & have added some stickles to her lapels. I have fussily cut her out & sat her on a branch. For the branch I have used the tree dies from the Doohickey Dies Vol 16 and put it on its side.


I have used some rose buds, Sweetheart blooms, Cherry Blossoms, a Chrysanthemum, white matt stamen & lace Gwendoline in White for my little arrangement and a small amount of cheesecloth.


The papers I have used are Maja Designs Joyous Winter Chilly & Sparkle 12x12 papers, I have distressed the edges of the base piece with scissors & carefully torn the edges of all the other layers.


Thank you for stopping by today.

Hope you have a lovely day

Hugs


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge - Something New - Tilda Stamp
Tuesday Throwdown - Layer it Up - TOP 5
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Paradise of Magnolia - Winter Season
Simon Says Stamp Blog - Winter Blues



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

5 comments:

  1. WOW Emma!! She's a beauty...love the soft colours and vintage feel...simply gorgeous!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card design. Love the details and digi. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown Blog. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and charming Tilda - I like how she sits on a branch. Very beautiful color and many colors - they really bring the spring closer. We also have a strong winter and it seems that there will not come anybody ... Thank you for your participation with us Paradise of Magnolia. Hugs, mlarisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is adorable Emma, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete