Wednesday 3 January 2018

The Meaning of Friendship


Good Morning,

Are we all happy to be back at work after the festive period? I know that I'm not, I feel like I need at least another week to recover & do some crafting of course lol


For today's card I have used some of the papers from the Peony Avenue 12x12 paper pack. I thought after all of the Christmas cards it would be good to do something a little more spring like.


I have used one of the flowers from the Gwendoline Lace and have added a foam rose, tea rose & some white matt staemens to the arrangement. The butterfly is a Joycraft Lacey Cotton Butterfly, I just love these.


Thank you for stopping by. 

Have a lovely Day

Hugs

Emma x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge - For a Girl or Lady
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Emma... You have made a very pretty card. Thanks for entering it into the ‘For a Girl/Lady’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge. Very Best Wishes for 2018.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete