Friday 5 March 2021

Hey Friend

 Hi Everyone,


I hope you are all well. I have been ink blending again, I just love it its so much fun. I thought I would blend some colours that I don't usually do as I'm not really into bright colours but I think these have blended really well.



I have used the Unbe-leaf-able stencil from Time for Tea Designs & have gone over it with Black Soot distressed ink to make the pattern really pop.


The word die cuts are also from Time for Tea & can be found Here 


Thank you for stopping by & I really hope you liked todays card.

Hugs


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes (Dies/Punches)
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Dies or Stencils




7 comments:

  1. So fun!! Love these bright and happy colors. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharng your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab and bright. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous color combination and such a great card design! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge last week! Hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Love the effect with the black soot and the other pretty background colors. I also like the black matting on both the main panel and the die cut words. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We appreciate you sharing your beautiful card with us.

    ReplyDelete