Tuesday 23 February 2021

Unicorn in Training Shaker Card

Good Evening Everyone,

I can finally share this card as it was made for the Feb Time for Tea card swap. There are a few of us on the Time for Tea Friends page that do a card swap each month & this is my card that I sent off to my swap buddy.



I have ink blended the background with distressed ink pads & the beautiful blender brushes then spayed the background with water to give it a bit more texture.


I have used the Sunburst Cover Plate Die to cut the background, I also cut another piece using the die out of silver card & paper pieced it back into the cut out spaces. 
The unicorn, rainbow & sentiment are all from the Unicorn in Training Clear Stamp Set


Thank you for stopping by

Hugs


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Try it on Tuesday - Oh so Cute 
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafters Castle - Anything Goes




 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a gorgeous shaker card. The little unicorn is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 4 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shaker card. And the unicorn is very cute. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card, I love your design. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design Emma. I really like the blended colours on the front of your card. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete