Friday 5 June 2020

Time for Pandamonium



Good Morning,

It's time for another challenge over at the Alphabet Challenge, we are on the letter E which is for  .............

Earth Bound Animals



I have coloured up this super cute set from Time for Tea Designs called Pandamonium Party. I have stamped out the cute Pandas & Bambo canes using momento black ink & have coloured them up using Copic Markers.



 I have made the background using the Bamboozeled stencil & distressed inks.

Thank you for stopping by & make sure you join in our new challenge over at the Alphabet Challenge.

Happy Crafting

Hugs


3 comments:

  1. Oh Emma this is such a cute card. I love it. Those panda are adorable. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma! I love this card! I don’t think I remember seeing that great background before and it’s perfect with your panda images! Nice work!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandas won our earth bound contest and why not - they are adorable! Love yours and the background stenciling was the perfect touch for them. Great card! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete