Friday 22 May 2020

Dry Embossing


Good Morning,

It's challenge time again over at the Alphabet Challenge, we are on the letter D which is for Dry Embossing.


I have used the Tropic Like its Hot Stencil from Time for Tea Designs to do the embossing. I never knew you could emboss with a stencil until I saw Jo from Time for Tea do a Facebook live showing how to do this. I have inked up the background using Distressed Ink pads.


The Toucan stamps are also from Time for Tea, the stamp set is called Toucan Do This, all coloured using Copic Markers.

Thanks for stopping by & hope you like the card. Make sure you stop by the Alphabet Challenge to see all the fab inspiration from the rest of the DT

Have a super day 

Hugs



3 comments:

  1. awwww...your card is fabulous, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from Germany
    silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma! I really like your embossing pattern and those cute little toucans are a perfect match! This is a wonderful birthday card!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete