Friday 17 January 2020

Use Washi Tape


Good Morning,

It's Challenge time again over at the Alphabet Challenge & we are on the letter U which is for ...... 


Use Washi Tape


I have coloured up Tiddly Inks Pawfect Day using Copic Markers & have cut her out using mt Scan & Cut Machine.


For the background I stuck strips of washi tape onto white card & have cut the shapes out with the Bee Happy Hexagon Stitched Nesting Dies from Time for Tea Designs. I then layered them up to make the background.



Check out my new video on how I coloured this cute image.



Thank you for stopping by & join in with our challenge over at The Alphabet Challenge.

Hope you have a lovely day

Hugs


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

As you like it Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenges - Something New (Washi Tape)
Cute Card Thursday - Whats New (Washi Tape)
A bit more time to Craft - Anything Goes
A perfect time to Craft - Anything Goes - DT Fav



6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card. I love the image you have used she is beautiful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these washi tapes together like that. They work beautifully together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the washi tapes Teamie. Love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love how you used the washi tape!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous use of washi tape and love the striking colours. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete