Friday 3 January 2020

Don't worry Bee Happy


Good Morning,

Happy 2020 to you all, I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas & New Year. I had a week off work & the time just flew by, I did manage to get some crafting done which was a bonus.

We have a new challenge over at the Alphabet Challenge, we are on the letter 'T' & this challenge it stands for ..........

Try Something New

This could be a new product that you got for Christmas or a new technique you have learnt.




I have gone with a new stamp set, I have used the Bee Happy Clear Stamp Set from Time for Tea Designs. It's been available for a while now but I've only just bought it so its new to me.


I have coloured up this little Bee using my Copic Markers & have added some Stickles Glitter to his wings. I have also used the Bee Hive Stencil that goes with the stamps to make the background.


Thank you for stopping by & make sure you join in with our challenge Here as we love to see all your gorgeous creations.

Have a super day

Hugs



1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card. I love it. That bee is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete