Friday 25 October 2019

Poppies or Pumpkins


Good Morning,

It's challenge time again over at the Alphabet Challenge & we are now on to the letter P which is for either Poppies or Pumpkins.



As I have just found Lawn Fawn Stamps & have bought a few of their stamp sets I had to go with Pumpkins for my card. 


I have used the Spooky Village Set & Pick of the Patch stamp sets. I have coloured them with Copic Markers & cut them out using my Scan & Cut. You can buy the dies that go with the sets but as my Scan & Cut was gathering dust I thought I had better use it.


Thank you for stopping by & make sure you pop over to the Alphabet Challenge to see all the other wonderful creations.

Have a super day

Hugs


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Halloween/Thanksgiving/Bonfire Night - Winner
If you give a Crafter a Cookie - Photo Inspiration - TOP Cookie

Crafty Animals  - Anything Goes
Daisy Chain Challenge - Pink or Halloween



2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Animals and sharing your lovely card. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete