Monday 28 October 2019

Happy Halloween


Good Morning,

I have been busy playing with my new Lawn Fawn Stamps, OMG these are just so addictive. I have only just discovered Lawn Fawn thanks to Eulanda from Cards & More Crafts, she shared a super card using Lawn Fawn Stamps & I have been hooked ever since.



I have coloured up some of the houses from the Spooky Village Stamp Set & have just made a little scene. I have been watching some YouTube Videos on the Lawn Fawn Channel for inspiration.


The background has been made using Distressed Inks & blender brushes, I can't quite remember the colours I used but I think it was Chipped Sapphire & Broken China on the sky & the hills I know I wished they were darker but can't remember the colour lol


Thank you for stopping by 

Have a super day

Hugs


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Allsorts Challenge - Make your own background
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Autumn/Halloween
My Time to Craft Challenge - Halloween or Cats
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Halloween or Black & Orange




8 comments:

  1. Such a cute halloween card! and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fun creation with a great background and some lovely dies. Thank you for joining our 'Make your own background' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun Halloween scene, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. Thanks for joining in with my make your own background challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous background and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fab scene! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete