Tuesday 6 August 2019

Owlways Have Fun with Tiddly Inks


Good Morning,

It's the beginning of the month & that means it challenge time over at Tiddly Inks & our theme is ......

Anything Tiddly Inks Goes!!
so grab that little bit of time you get and create anything you fancy using your stash of Tiddly goodness!!!
(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you MUST use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)


I have coloured up Olways Have Fun using Copic Markers and I have added some Wink of Stella pen to her dress & shoes.


I have used papers from my stash, all the flowers & embellishments are also from my stash. I think most of my crafty goodies are from the Crafteezee Shop.


Thank you for stopping by & make sure you pop over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge for more fab inspirations from the DT

Hope you have a super day

Hugs



1 comment: