Thursday 25 July 2019

Happy 30th


Good Morning,

I'm back with another DT make for Tiddly Inks, I did make this card a few weeks ago for my friends 30th Birthday (she loved the card) but I have got a poorly cat at the moment so my mind has been elsewhere & I forgot that I hadn't shared it.



I have coloured up Diggin You Wryn using Copic Markers & for once I haven't added any sparkle to her. 


The papers are again from my stash of way too many paper pads, I have distressed the edges using a Tim Holtz tool & distressed ink.


Thank you for popping by & I hope you have a super day

Hugs


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
AAA Birthday  - For the Girls - TOP 3


2 Sisters on the Blog - For a Lady
A bit more time to Craft - Anything Goes
A perfect time to Craft - Anything Goes - DT FAV


8 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontehblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Multi layered magic and a very cute little lady. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA... LOVE the card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at AAA Birthday,hope to see you join in with future challenges too hugs XoX - Alli C -DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Angela DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and lovely card. So girly with all the flowers. Love that you kept it in soft colors. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in future challenges too. Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation.
    Thank you for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete