Tuesday 18 June 2019

Molly in Green & Pink


Good Afternoon,

Well on this very dreary day I thought I would share my latest DT Card for Tiddy Inks & try to brighten up the day



I have coloured up Molly using Copic Markers & I have added a little stickles glitter glue to the flowers on her dress & hat.


The flowers are all from my newest stash of goodies from Wild Orchid Crafts, I was getting low on flowers so went on a little spending spree :)


Thank you for stopping by & check out the new digi's that Christy has just added to the Tiddly Inks Store

Hope you have a lovely day

Hugs


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes - DT Top Pick
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Love to Craft  - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Super detailed make, applaud the use of a doily, thanks so much for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

    Kathyk
    DT @ LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty colour scheme and beautifully coloured image. Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous project!! Thank you so much for participating in A Perfect Time to Craft challenge! Marcia, DT

    ReplyDelete