Tuesday 4 June 2019

Heart Tied


Good Morning.

It's challenge time again over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge and our theme is......

All Squared Up

So, think squared design papers like gorgeous ginghams, square-shaped cards/creations, square matting etc..

(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you MUST use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)



I have coloured up Heart Tied using Inktense Pencils, I'm getting back into my watercolour pencils & really enjoying using them again.


I have used a few more of the foamiran flowers that I made, I think I have nearly used all of them now so need to have another flower making session :)


Thank you for stopping by & please leave a comment as I love to hear from you all.

Hugs



2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card. That image is just so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Loving all the flowers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete