Tuesday 5 March 2019

Succulent Hues at Tiddly Inks


Good Morning


It's time for the March challenge and some colour inspiration fun from the amazing Seeds Design colour palettes again. This Succulent Hues colour scheme is just perfect for some spring fun!!


 (**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you MUST use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)




I have coloured up Magical Day using Copic Markers, I have added some wink of stella pen to her wings.


All of the embellishments are from my crafty stash, I had forgotten I had the gorgeous dragonfly until I looked through my sparkly things pot.  


Thank you for stopping by & join in with our challenge over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog

Hugs



2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! How do you store your flowers? I just got a HUGE shipment and don't know what to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I especially like the distressing.

    ReplyDelete