Friday 29 March 2019

Somebunny Loves You


Good Morning,

Happy Friday everyone, today I am here to show you my latest card for Tiddly Inks & as its Easter soon I have gone for a bunny themed digi.



I have coloured up Wryn Somebunny Loves You using Copic Markers, I have gone for a different colour combo for her hair as I was getting a little bored of the normal brown & blonde.


I have been digging deep in mt crafty stash again for all the goodies on this card, I have forgotten all about the gorgeous heart lace that I had.


Thank you for stopping by & having a look at my card today.

Hope you have a super day

Hugs

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations  - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Just for fun - DT Fav
Craft-Dee Bowz Challenge - Anything Goes with a handmade bow
Sweet Stampers Challenge - Easter or Spring - DT Fav

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, a lovely image & I love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love it that image is just gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, love all the great details.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete