Wednesday 14 November 2018

Miss Frosty


Good Morning,

It's Wednesday so that can only mean its time for a Whimsy post, I have gone back to very sweet rubber stamp that is just perfect for Christmas. An oldy but goodie.

Miss Frosty
Miss Frosty

I have coloured up Miss Frosty using Prisma Pencils on kraft card. I really love the way she has come out as I haven't used my pencils in an age.


I have added some Wink of Stella pen to the berries but as usual you can't really see it


I have used the following goodies from the Whimsy Store


This card is available from my Etsy shop along with many others Here pop over & check it out.


Thank you for stopping by

Hugs

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes - DT TOP PICK
The Paper Girls Challenge - Do you wanna build a snowman
Crafting with Friends  - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz  - Anything Goes - Option Getting ready for Christmas
Crafty Friends Challenge - Use 2 or more patterned papers - TOP 3



3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the image, your colouring on kraft is beautiful and it's a fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, the image is super cute and I love the coloring on the kraft paper. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete