Wednesday 21 November 2018

Cinnamon with Stocking at Whimsy


Good Morning,


Welcome to Whimsy Wednesday, we now have some of CC Designs Digi's in store & they are super cute. I have used Cinnamon with Stocking for my card today.

Cinnamon with Stocking


I have coloured her up using Copic Markers & have added some glitter flakes to her hat & stocking. 


Again I am using up papers from my Christmas stash as I really need to free up some space for more lovely papers.


Thank you for stopping by 

I have used the following goodies from the Whimsy Store


Hugs

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes - TOP Pick
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
A Bit more Time to Craft - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, a pretty Christmas card for your stash, love all the layers. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete