Wednesday 17 October 2018

Scruffy Cat


Good Morning,

Welcome back to Whimsy Wednesday, I have gone all blue for this card. I have coloured up Scruffy Cat with the Santa hat from the Scruffy Cat Set

Scruffy Cat Set - Digital Stamp
Scruffy Cat Set




I have used my Copic Markers to colour up this super cute Scruffy Cat, I have added some Glamour Dust to his hat & tag on his collar.


I have used the Christmas Azure Digital Papers, I printed them to the sizes I wanted & have distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz Tool & Pumice Stone distressed ink.

Christmas Azure Papers - Digital Papers
Christmas Azure Papers


I have re-oped my Etsy Shop so please pop over & have a look around, most items have free postage :) 

Here are the links to all the goodies I have used from the Whimsy Shop


This card is available from my Etsy shop along with many others Here pop over & check it out.

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Christmas At Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
Fab N Funky - Ribbon or Lace
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with a Bow
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes 
Sunny Day Crafting - Animals + Anything Goes



2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love the colours and the cat is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this card. I love all these images at Whimsy and I adore blue for Christmas! This is just too cute! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

    ReplyDelete