Wednesday 24 October 2018

Giselle the Fairy


Good Morning,


Welcome back to Whimsy Wednesday on my Blog, today I have coloured up one of their super cute rubber stamps called Giselle the Fairy. I do love the fairy stamps that Whimsy have in store.

Giselle the Fairy Rubber Cling Stamp
Giselle the Fairy


I have coloured her up using Copic Markers & have added some Wink of Stella glitter pen to her wings, sadly the pics don't show just how sparkly her wings are.


The papers are from Pion Designs Scent of Lavender collection, yet more papers I have found whilst having a tidy up. I have distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz tool & distressed ink.


Goodies I have used from the Whimsy Store


Thank you for stopping by 

This card is available from my Etsy shop along with many others Here pop over & check it out.

Hope you have a lovely day

Hugs



1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma this is a gorgeous card that fairy is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete