Wednesday 26 September 2018

Merry Christmas


Good Morning,


It's the middle of the week again & that means it's Whimsy Wednesday on my blog today. I have started on the Christmas Cards early this year & with all the gorgeous Christmas Digi's in the Whimsy store why not.


Penguin Saint Nick



I have coloured up Penguin Saint Nick using Copic Markers & have added some stickles glitter glue to his robe & hat.


The papers are from a pad that I bought at the Range last year. I have finished off the card with some wooden snowflakes & I made the sentiment using my label maker.


This card is available from my Etsy shop along with many others Here pop over & check it out.

Thank you for stopping by

Hugs


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin  - Anything Christmas Goes
Crafting by Designs - Christmas 
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning Christmas card that penguin is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable penguin and fantastic layering. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love your colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Il est adorable Emma, quel amour de pingouin dans sa tenue très chic, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I absolutely love him! Just beautifully put together. Thanks so much for playing along with Christmas at Sweet Stampin'xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those layered papers! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. That image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete