Wednesday 12 September 2018

Home Sweet Home


Good Morning,

Welcome back to Whimsy Wednesday today I am showing you a card I have made using one of the new September Digi Releases.


This is So Nuts about Home.
I have coloured the image using Copic Markers, this was quite out of my comfort zone as I usually only colour single images but this has a background. I was really pleased with how it all turned out so might have to colour some more in depth images.



As I have stuck with the more autumnal colours the papers are again from my stash. Whimsy have some stunning digi papers in store & once I order some more ink for my printer I will be having a play with them.




Whimsy products used:



Thank you for stopping by 

Hugs



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge - Anything Goes with a Critter
Animal Friends Challenge - In the Woods
Crafty Animals  - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting - Animals any theme - TOP Pick
City Crafter Challenge - Fall Colours


9 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wie süß! Ganz zauberhaft.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the textures on your card and the image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I've seen this image I just have to laugh out loud! It's so precious.....and your card showcases it perfect. So pretty with the flowers on the side. Thank you so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ochm, ist das Eichhörnchen niedlich. Mega süß! Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei der Animal friends Challenge. LG Karina

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. Empresa de reformas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post but I was wondering if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks in advance! https://goodorbad4u.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. View more

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use basically superior fabrics : you will discover these products by: Best Air Fryer Pressure Cookers

    ReplyDelete