Wednesday 14 March 2018

Fairy Friends


Good Morning,

When I saw the new fairy stamps from Whimsy I just knew I had to get my hands on them, this is my second card using one of the new stamps & this little cutie is called Fairy Friends.



I have coloured up this stamp using Inktense Pencils and have of course added some glitter to her wings, we all know that Fairies have glittery wings right?


I have used Lemon Crafts 12x12 Violet Silence paper pad. I know I've said it before but I do love this paper collection, it's just so pretty & purple lol


Thank you for stopping by 

Hugs




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card it is just so pretty I love the image you have used. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, this is so cute, I love the image. Fab layout and colours.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete