Wednesday 21 March 2018

All you need is love and a pet



Good Morning,

I have been having another play with the New Pion Designs Papers Our Furry Friends. I do have a little dog that does resemble the little cutie in the image, I also have a cat who in her old age has turned into a miserable cantankerous bundle of fur but I wouldn't change her.


I have used 2 images from the Our Furry Friends Images from the Past 12x12 paper & have added some Tiny Pom Pom trim in baby pick to the tops of the images & some Wave Rhinestone pearl trim the the bottom.


The sentiment is also on the Images from the Past sheet & I have used a Memo Pin to hold the sentiment.


I do love these gorgeous pet images they are just super sweet.


Thank you for stopping by & pop back tomorrow for some more inspiration from the DT

Hugs

Emma xx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is stunning the images are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete