Thursday 18 April 2013

Mums Bday

Hello All,

Well due to me having an operation a few weeks ago i haven't been able to do any crafting until this week as sitting at a table wasn't possible, thankfully all went well & I'm recovering nicely. I was beginning to climb the walls after a week of not being able to make anything and i think i must have read every card making magazine avaliable cover to cover. I did start recording all my fav shows about 5 weeks before the op so i had lots to watch whilst convalessing infront of the TV.
Right on to this weeks first card, I made this card for my Mums 60th Birthday which is today 'Happy Birthday Mum ;-)' the image is from Lili of the Valley & is called Surprise, this is one of their new release stamps & is a brilliant image to colour. The paper is also Lili of the Valley & is from their Bonnets & Bowties pad. The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.



 
 
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
Papertake Weekly Challenge - One Paper Taker
 
craftspotbykimberly - Anything Goes
 
lady annes challenges - Anything Goes
 
Cute Card Thursday - Cakewalk

5 comments:

  1. Aaaw, super cute card! Love the cute image and the fun sparkly stars and "60". She will love it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card you have created for your Mum. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation hun thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card - with such an adorable image!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma,
    Wish you well and hoping you had a speedy recovery! Your card is beautiful and your Mom must be very happy to display it I'm sure. Thank you for playing along with us at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Good Luck :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [Lady Anne's Challenges DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete