Monday 29 April 2013

Card-io mark one


Happy Monday to all,

After a busy weekend of sadly catching up on housework & the dreaded ironing (haven't done any since my op, oopps lol) I did manage to to have a little play with my new stamps from Card-io. I saw these brilliant stamps at the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC & thought what a fab i idea for some quick & brilliant cards. I bought a few little bits at the show & after a bit of playing with them i decided to order a load more & below are a few examples of what has come out so far.
These are completely different from what i usually do but i do think they are quite good & effective (links to site at the bottom of the post.)
 




 
 
I have used Sweet Birdhouse, Majestic peg stamp set, Secret garden Majestic peg stamp set & Oriental Blossom Majestic stamp set.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment