Monday 2 December 2019

Yeti, It's Cold Outside


Good Afternoon,


Well I have been playing with the Yeti or Not Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn again. I do just love these little guys.



I have coloured them up using Copic Markers & Have cut them out with my Scan & Cut machine. 


For the background I have blended some Blueprint Sketch Distressed ink onto white card stock. I have then spritz some water onto it & added some Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust, sadly you can't see this in the photo :(


The border is from the Best Fishes Banner & Border Die Set from Time for Tea Designs. I have added a bit of patterned paper from one of my paper pads behind the scene to finish off the card.

Thank you for stopping by today 

Hope you have a lovely day

Hugs

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes
Dare2bartzy Challenge - Holiday Fun
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes Twist CAS



5 comments:

  1. Very cute design! I love the yetti! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely cute Christmas card. A lovely design with the frame. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what wonderful, adorable Christmas card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge. Sorry for the late coment.

    ReplyDelete