Friday 22 November 2019

R is for Ribbon


Good Morning,


It's Challenge time again over at The Alphabet Challenge, we are up to the letter R which this time is for ..................... 

Ribbon

Nice & easy so get you ribbons out.



I have coloured up Warm Hugs Marci from La La Land Crafts, She was part of the October Club Kit along with the cute Snowman. I have also used the lake & mountain dies from the kit. You can find out more about the kits Here



This is the first card I have shared using La La Crafts stamps & dies, I have been part of the club for a few months now but have only just got round to making anything with it. I do love the mountain dies & have used them in a few cards I will be sharing over the next week.



Thank you for stopping by & join in with the R is for Ribbon Challenge over at the Alphabet Challenge.

Hope you have a super day

Hugs


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything Goes - TOP 3
Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Dee BowZ Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow




No comments:

Post a Comment