Friday 27 September 2019

3 Little Kittys


Good Morning,

I know I haven't been around properly for a few months & that would be because I have had a very poorly little kitty. She's 17yrs old and has had problems breathing, she spent several days in the Vets in an oxygen chamber to help her breath normally. After this happening twice the vets have diagnosed her with Chronic Asthma and have sorted her meds out, she's on steroid tablets & 2 inhalers. She has good days & bad but shes still here and a lot happier.



To celebrate having my little kitty back & in a lot better health than she was I have coloured up Tiddly Inks Set of Kittys using Copic Markers.


The papers are again from my stash, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts & the lace was from the Crafteezee Shop.


Thank you so much for stopping by & reading all about Anya my poorly Kitty.

Hope you have a super day

Hugs



1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma this is stunning card. I am pleased that your cat is feeling a bit better. What a worry it has been for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete