Wednesday 30 January 2019

Hunkydory Review


Good Afternoon,

I was asked a few weeks ago if I would like to review some goodies from Hunkydory & after some thought (about 20 seconds) I said yes of course I would. I thought I would choose a wide selection of goodies so I went for the Colour Me Professional Stamping Card, Sticky Pick up Tool, Whopper Topper Twilight Kingdom Pad, Diamond Sparkles Gemstones in Purple & Aurora Borealis & Premier Craft Tools Blending Tools.


Lets start with the Colour Me stamping card, I have been looking for some decent card to use when colouring with my Copic Markers. I have tried many different types & some have just been awful, recently I bought some Make it Crafty paper which is a bit on the pricey side but after trying it I thought it was worth the money. 


As the Colour Me stamping card is a lot cheaper I didn't expect much from it but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by how good this card really is. The image above has been coloured with Copic Markers on the Colour Me card, the Copics blended well & bleeding was minimal. I did lay down a lot of colour to see if it could take it & the answer is a big YES. I will definitely be buying more of this card.


I do love a bit of bling on my cards so I had to try out some of the Diamond Sparkle Gemstones, above I have used the Aurora Borealis, they were easy to get off the backing & the glue stayed on the back of the gemstones & stuck very well to my card. I have had some before that you take off the backing & the glue dot stays as well, very annoying. 

Premier Craft Tools - Blending ToolsPinflair Sticky Pick Up Tool

Whilst making my card I also used the blending tools & pick up tool, both worked well & will be a go to tool in my craft room. I always seem to be running out of blending tools or can't find them so the more the merrier.

Image for Whopper Topper Pad - Twilight Kingdom

I haven't really decided what I am going to make with the Whopper Topper pad yet but the toppers are really stunning, I think that's the problem they are just to pretty to do anything with. Watch this space though as I will be making some cards using these toppers.

All in all I was very happy with what I had to play with, like I said above I will be buying some more of the stamping card as I was so impressed by the quality & price. I can't really find fault with anything I tried, I am new to Hunkydory products so this is a completely truthful review.

Well I hope you have enjoyed my review & have got to the end, I have put links to all the products below.

Have a super day

Hugs





1 comment: