Monday 3 December 2018

Under the Mistletoe



Good Morning,


It's the start of a new month & Whimsy Stamps have released their new stamps for December. I have coloured up Under the Mistletoe.





I have coloured up this gorgeous digi stamp using Inktence Pencils, I haven't used these pencils in ages & had forgotten what vivid colours you can get with them.


The papers are from a very old paper pad from Joy Crafts which I thought went so nicely with how I had coloured the image. I know I should have chosen the papers first but I just crossed my fingers & hoped I had some thing that matched.


Thank you for stopping by 

Hope you have a super day

Hugs


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

A Bit more Time to Craft  - Anything Goes
A Perfect time to Craft  - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/Option Too Cute
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma this is a stunning card it is gorgeous that image is adorable. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. a cute image and lovely layout, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful christmas card .Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete