Friday 3 August 2018

J for Jingle Bells (Christmas)


Good Morning,

It is challenge time again over at the Alphabet Challenge and we are on the letter J which this time was my turn to chose a theme so........

J is for Jingle Bells (Christmas)

Yes its time to get thinking about Christmas and get those cards going.


I have finally got around to using these Christmas stamps from The Greeting Farm called Happy Winter, these stamps are now retired. I have coloured them up using Copic Markers & have added some glamour dust to her hat.


The papers are from my Christmas Stash but I do think they are from Pion Designs. I have distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz tool.


Thank you for stopping by & make sure you pop on over to the Alphabet Challenge & join in.

Hope you have a lovely day

Hugs


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow - TOP 3
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes Christmas
Fab n Funky - Christmas in July
A Bit more Time to Craft - Anything Goes



1 comment:

  1. A beautiful design, a lovely wintery scene for your sweet couple, fabulous papers and die cuts...fab colouring too! Thanks for joining us at CaSS for our July challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete