Wednesday 4 July 2018

A Little Shopping


Good Morning,

Well this is my last card for the Crafteezee Design Team, I have loved my time here but it is time to go on to pastures new & maybe do some of the crafty things I have been putting off.



I have coloured up the super sweet LDRS Polkadoodles Shopping Haul stamp using Copic Markers, I have gone for a monochrome look with a tiny pop of colour.


I have used the gorgeous Mintay Lovely Day papers & have used an array of matching flowers.



Hope you have a super day

Hugs

Emma xx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, love the monochrome colouring, so dramatic with the coloured paper and flowers and she's such a cute image.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete