Wednesday 1 November 2017

Santa Getting Ready


Good Morning,

It's time for another challenge over at Noor Designs UK and our theme for this month is....

Winter

Winter for me is all about Christmas, we sadly hardly ever get snow at Christmas. Thinking about it we hardly get snow at all, it must be at least 6 years since we had any really good snow.


I have used the Maja Designs I Wish paper pad, I bought this paper pad last year & never even got it out of its wrapper. I am so glad that I did as there are some gorgeous papers in there.


The Cinnamon sticks have to come out this time of year & I have used them along with some roses, a pine cone & some white frosted pomegranates.  



Thank you for stopping by & all of the goodies that I have used from Noor Designs UK are listed below.

Hope you have a lovely day & pop over the the Noor Designs UK blog to see all the other gorgeous creation from the Team.

Hugs


Maja Design I Wish 6 x 6 paper stack
Cinnamon Sticks SHABBY WHITE 5 per pack
Pellon Cheesecloth
Lace Elenor
Joycraft Artificial Flowers White Red 16pcs
Tuscany Roses 30mm IVORY
Open Roses 15mm DEEP RED
Frosted Pomegranate Apples WHITE
Deco Art SnowTex
Vintage Seam Binding



1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma this is stunning it is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete