Friday 13 May 2016

F is for Furry Freinds


Good Morning,

It is Team A's turn over at the Alphabet Challenge, we are on the letter F so our theme this challenge is.............

F is for Furry Friends





I have used one of my older stamps called James - Daisy who is from Lili of the Valley. I have coloured him up using my Pro Markers for a change.


I have been going through a lot of my old crafty stash trying to use up things that I had forgotten I had. I thought i'd better try as I seem to be running out of room for everything lol


Thank you for stopping by & please make sure you pop over to the Alphabet Challenge & see all the fab inspiration from the team.

Hope you have a fab day


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting With Attitude - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination  - Anything Goes
I Love Pro Markers - Lace/ and or Ribbon
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. A lovely card - great design and cute bear (I love LOTV images!).
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a simply gorgeous design, Emma - love little 'James Bear' and the colours look fab.

    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so sweet with the flower in his "hand". Lovely colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable, love the colour and great use of texture, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete