Thursday 25 February 2016

Going Green


Good Morning,

Team A are back at Creative Knockouts to bring you our inspiration for our new Challenge, our theme for this week is ...............

Go Green

so either feature the colour green on your projects or use something recycled.

(I have coloured my image mainly green & I have recycled an un-used wedding invite that I had left over from an order to make the base of the card)

Our Sponsor for this challenge is:


http://www.doctor-digi.com/




I have coloured up Spells for Beginners using Copic markers & I have had a go at doing one of the techniques from the Kit & Clowder clothing class, Illuminated clothing. As this was the first time trying this I must say I was thrilled with the results.


I did have a little helper sat on me whilst I coloured in the form of my little dog Zosia. Not that she was much help as I couldn't move my left are as she had her head on it.


I have inked the edges of the wooden embellishments with walnut stain distressed ink & have added some natural jute mesh behind the image.

Thank you for stopping by & please pop on over to the Creative Knockouts Challenge & she all the gorgeous inspiration from the DT & join in as we love to see all your fab creations

Hope you have a lovely Day



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Green/Nature
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes/St Davids Day
Crafting When We Can - Use a Digital Stamp
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Great card and gorgeous coloring! I love how you did the glowing! Thanks for sharing with us over Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! Love the coloring and all the embellies! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting When We Can!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job coloring. The image reminds me of Dumbledore. :-)
    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, hope you are well! Adore your fabulous card and your amazing colouring. You did a great job despite Zosia's help. :) I get the same kind of 'help' myself! lol
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete