Thursday 19 November 2015

We're not Square at Creative Knockouts


Good Morning,

Wow Christmas is creeping up on us now with only 5 & a bit weeks to go. With that said I thought I had better get on with Christmas Card making as always I seem to be lagging lol

This weeks challenge at Creative Knockouts is 'No Square Cards' this week & we have a fab sponsor for you.

Bugaboo Stamps

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/



For my card I have used the super sweet Snow Friends. I have coloured him up with Prismacolour pencils & have added some glamour dust to the bobble on his hat


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the red berries are from Live & Love Crafts & I have added a little bit of Gresso white paint to them for that snowy look.


All of the papers are from Michelle R Designs A Traditional Christmas 12x12 Collection. I have distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz tool.


Thank you for stopping by & make sure you go over to the Creative Knockouts challenge blog & see what the rest of the DT have come up with.

Hope you have a fab day


This card is for sale on my Etsy shop Here

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Let it Snow
Crafting with Dragonflies - Let it snow
CHNC - Red & Green must bee seen
4 Crafty Chicks - Inspired by a Christmas Song (Frosty the snowman) - Top Picks 



6 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! I love all of your layers and elements! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so beautiful, Emma and so well put together. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, what a gorgeous card, so many details, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I adore this card. It's fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Em!! I love all the pretty details and that image is adorable!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete