Tuesday 22 September 2015

Ribbon & Lace

Good Morning,

Hopefully this post will go live when it is suppose to as I'm on holiday this week off by the sea in Somerset. If the weather is nice enough we should be having lots of lovely walks with our little puppy Zosia.

Ok on to today & as its Tuesday that means Challenge day over at Digi Choosday. Our theme for this challenge is 'Ribbon & Lace'. Remember as it's Tuesday we have a fab 33% discount code for you so you pop on over to the Digi Choosday blog & grab that code.



Sticking with Christmas as I really need to get these Christmas cards done this year. I have used one of the chalkboard sentiments from the Frosted Winter Collection as the main focus so no image from me today. All of the papers & embellishments are also from the Frosted Winter Collection that can be found Here


I have added glamour dust to the 'Merry Christmas' but unless you look really closly at the picture you can't really see it.


I have added some Snow Tex to the tress & sprinkled more glamour dust over it for that added sparkle. I will say that I did cheat with the bow as it did come off last years Christmas Crackers, I did try making a bow with some different ribbon but mine just never look right. 


Thank you for stopping by & make sure you pop over to the Digi Choosday blog & see what the rest of the DT have come up with.

Hope you have a fab day 

11 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Emma! I adore those chalkboard sentiments! Hope you have a lovely break and the weather is kind to you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo Ems, this is lush! I love the snow, and the inside too!
    Hope you're getting lots of walks on the beach.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect inside and out. Love the bow and the colours used are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the elements with this sentiment card and wow what a fab bow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love how the sentiment is the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty, love the snow :-) awesome make xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful creation Emma, I love the snow as well and that burgundy ribbon is so lush!! Hugs my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so elegant and pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous, love your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete