Sunday 2 August 2015

GDT at Quirky Crafts

Good Morning,

I have been asked by the lovely Cazzy at Quirky Crafts Challenge to be a GDT for this week & of course I said Yes. The Theme for this challenge is 'Quirky gone Fishing' so anything Fish or Fishing related.



For my card I have used the brilliant Fisherman, Smiley Fish & Trever stamps all from this weeks sponsor Cracker Box Palace. My Husband loves to fish so this card is perfect for him.



I have coloured them in using Copic's & Promarkers


A couple of pics showing the fun fish


My artsy shot lol


Thank you for popping by & I hope you join in with this fab challenge

Hope you have a lovely day 



I would like to enter the following challenges:

Pattie's Creations Designs - Make a splash - Water must be part of the image
Sister Act Cards Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Emma, I love the card! You did a fantastic job on the fisherman and fish. I hope you don't mind if I share this on our blog and fb page.
    Vicky Briggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, stunning colouring. Love how you mix the digis. Great job!!! Is a pleasure to have you as our GDT at Quirky Crafts. Monica.-Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma, thank you for being our guest designer this time, your colouring is brilliant and I bet your husband loves this card.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love, love, love this masculine card. It brought a smile to my face and I simply adore the layout, colors and your fantastic coloring. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...what a fun card! The image is great and sentiment works fab too...made me smile! Thank-you for joining us in our "use water" challenge this month, at Patties Creations... Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunnning colours! Great Job!! Really fabulous! Thank you for joining us as a GDT at Quirky Crafts. Kemly Sc. DT

    ReplyDelete