Thursday 11 September 2014

Lace & Pearls at Charisma

Good Morning,



It is that time again, yes it challenge time over at Charisma cardz & the theme is 'Lace & Pearls.
I have used an image from our sponsor Sassy Studios & she is called Let it go sassy & has been inspired by the movie Frozen.
I have coloured her up using Copics & I am really pleased with how she turned out.







Our fab sponsors this week are

PRIZE ONE


"Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep "
Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!
Lindsay
One Lucky Crafter winner will get to pick 4 of the beautiful digi's as this fortnights prize!

PRIZE TWO -


Kenny K's is a fab online digi shop
 with fun upbeat digi's for all your crafting needs!

PRIZE THREE





Stamp and Create is an online store based in the US with worldwide shipping. We specialize in rubber stamps carrying many different companies including: Magnolia, Whimsy Stamps, Saturated Canary, High Hopes Rubber Stamps and more. We offer free shipping on US orders of $65 or more. 

Now pop on over to the Charisma Cardz Challenge blog & see what the rest of the DT have come up with.

Hope you have a fab day






No comments:

Post a Comment