Thursday 28 August 2014

Max is back


Good Morning,

Today's card is one that I was sat making last night whilst watching the Great British Bake off, it was quite a good distraction as I always seem to crave cake when I watch it.

I have used the fab Max Rocks Stamp Set from Visible Image to make this card. I have coloured Max up using Copics. I am currently doing the Hair & Skin class that Alyce Keegan has set up at Kit and Clowder & I can not recommend these classes enough.


I have stamped & embossed the 'You Rock' sentiment stamp along with the chains & lock & key stamps then fussily cut them out.


I am really pleased with how his hair has come out as i'm not overly confident about black hair but with the added blue i think it looks pretty good.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Visible Image - August Anything Goes Challenge.
Kit & Clowder - Fun Hair Combos
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Hope you have a fab day

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, Max looks great, love your design, good luck in the Visible image challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Emma! Fantastic colouring and a great design. Max is rocking it! xx

    ReplyDelete