Thursday 26 June 2014

Show us what else you can do at Charisma

Good Morning,

Its challenge time at Charisma Cardz & the theme this time is 'Show us what else you can do' so No cards.
I have made this little box cart out of Lili of the Valley papers, I watched Dawny P from Lili of the Valley on Create & Craft make these a little while ago & thought they were just fab, thankfully I keep the Create & Craft show on my Sky planner as when I came to make this little cart I had forgotten a few things.


This little box carts are great for putting sweets in & giving as gifts or you could put whatever the person liked in them.

We have some great sponsors this week: 


 PRIZE ONE 


One lucky winner will receive 4 stamps or 1 stamp set.

PRIZE  TWO


Now pop on over to the Charisma Cardz challenge & see what the rest of the DT have come up with & we can't wait to see all your lovely creations.


I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:


Cute Card Thursday - Circles (I hope the circles I used for the wheels count)
Crafty by Design - Here comes Summer



Hope you have a fab day


No comments:

Post a Comment